- Stage 1 - August 15
- Stage 2 - November 1
- Stage 3 - January 1
- Stage 4 (if applicable) - March 15
- Materials ordered by expanded access customers on the VANTAGEPOINT3 website can be paid for with a credit card or by invoice. Invoices for materials are sent immediately after an order has been placed and are due in full within 30 days of the order date.
- Materials can be ordered at one time for the whole year or by stage. You will be invoiced for what you order and full payment is due within 30 days.
- Subsequent orders for materials will not be shipped until prior material invoices have been paid.
- Invoices that are past due will be charged a 3% per month finance charge (pro-rated as necessary).
- Canadian customers please note: all material prices are in Candian funds and need to be paid in Candian funds to our Sioux Falls office: 2109 S Norton Ave, Sioux Falls SD 57105. All shipments come from Kelowna BC. Trainings and events are all invoiced in USD and are to be remitted in USD.
- A handling fee is added to all Canadian materials invoices to help cover International duties and taxes incurred by VP3.
- All invoices and statements are sent via e-mail. You will be asked to provide the name, contact information, and e-mail address of the person who should receive invoices and statements. Please remember to update us if this information changes.
If this is your first visit to our store, please read the following carefully...
During the checkout process, you will be able to choose whether you would rather pay by using a credit card or by invoice.
If you select the credit card payment option, the checkout process will eventually direct you to the PayPal website, where you will enter your information for the payment. It is important to remember that it is not necessary for you to have an account with PayPal in order for your credit card to be processed, although at the end of the process PayPal will give you the option to create an account. (Using PayPal to process credit cards enables us to keep our prices lower than they would be if we were doing our own credit card processing, and it keeps your information secure as well.) At the end of PayPal's secure process, you will be directed to return to the merchant (which is this store).
If your organization has participated in our training process and you wish to be billed for your resources, we will be happy to send an invoice via email. Payment is due within 30 days, and a late fee of 3% per month will be added to overdue bills.
Canadian customers please note: all material prices are in Candian funds and need to be paid in Candian funds to our Sioux Falls office: 2109 S Norton Ave, Sioux Falls SD 57105. All shipments come from Kelowna BC. Trainings and events are all invoiced in USD and is to be remitted in USD.
VANTAGEPOINT3 uses FedEx and USPS for shipping on all US orders. Orders are shipped out as they come in. Please allow 2 weeks for processing and delivery. Canadian shipments will be sent from Kelowna BC; US shipments from Sioux Falls.
If you order a Stage 1-4 set, your order may not be filled entirely, depending on inventory. Materials for the stages are readily available on the dates listed below; however, if inventory allows, your full order will be shipped at the time of your order.
If you need to have materials shipped earlier than these dates, please indicate that in the comment box that accompanies your checkout process. VANTAGEPOINT3 reserves the right to use alternate shippers in order to better serve our customers.
VANTAGEPOINT3 will only accept returns if the materials are damaged or if we fill an order incorrectly. Otherwise, all sales are final.
If you have any questions at all during the ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any suggestions that might improve this ordering process, please let us know about those as well. We look forward to continue to serve you.