If this is your first visit to our store, please read the following carefully...
During the checkout process, you will be able to choose whether you would rather pay by using a credit card or by invoice.
If you select the credit card payment option, the checkout process will direct you to the PayPal website, where you will enter your information for the payment. It is not necessary for you to have an account with PayPal in order for your credit card to be processed, although at the end of the process PayPal will give you the option to create an account. (Using PayPal to process credit cards enables us to keep our prices lower than they would be if we were doing our own credit card processing, and it keeps your information secure as well.)
If your organization has participated in our training process and you wish to be billed for your resources, we will be happy to send an invoice via email. Payment is due within 30 days, and a late fee of 3% per month will be added to overdue bills.
Canadian customers please note: all material prices are in USD and need to be paid in USD to our Sioux Falls office: 2104 S Summit Ave, Sioux Falls SD 57105.
- Materials can be ordered at one time for the whole year or by stage. You will be invoiced for what you order and full payment is due within 30 days.
- Subsequent orders for materials will not be shipped until prior material invoices have been paid.
- Invoices that are past due will be charged a 3% per month finance charge (pro-rated as necessary).
- A handling fee is added to all Canadian materials invoices to help cover International duties and taxes incurred by VP3.
- All invoices and statements are sent via e-mail. You will be asked to provide the name, contact information, and e-mail address of the person who should receive invoices and statements. Please remember to update us if this information changes.
Orders are shipped out as they come in. Please allow 2 weeks for processing and delivery. Canadian shipments will be sent UPS from Kelowna BC; US shipments will be sent FedEx or USPS from Sioux Falls.
VANTAGEPOINT3 will only accept returns if the materials are damaged or if we fill an order incorrectly. Otherwise, all sales are final.
If you have any questions at all during the ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any suggestions that might improve this ordering process, please let us know about those as well. We look forward to continue to serve you.